You are interested in taking a school of the Bible Department? … Awesome!
1. You first have to come to a decision. Is God leading you to this school, at this time? Take time for prayer and consult with friends and other people whose counsel you value.
2. If you think that the DBS or the SBS is the right thing, download and print the application forms (one copy for the application form and two copies for the reference form):
DBS Application Form:
DBS Reference Form:
SBS Application Form:
SBS Reference Form:
3. Ask your pastor or church leader to fill in one of the two references and send it to us. Ask your DTS leader or the leader of your most recent YWAM school to fill in the other one and send it to us.
4. Complete the application form and send it to us. Please send us a picture as well. Although this is not vital to processing your application, it enables us to introduce our students to the base before they arrive. In case you pay your application fee by check, include this too.
5. At the same time you send in your application, please pay the application fee of Euro 60,-. You can make a transfer directly to our bank account (usually the easiest and cheapest way within Europe); please state “DBS 740” (if applying for DBS) or “SBS 740” (if applying for SBS) as purpose. The bank data you need are:
JMEM / YWAM
BLZ 520 604 10
Ev. Kreditgenossenschaft Kassel
You can also send us a check in Euro drawn on a German bank to cover the application fee, or, if this is more convenient (it usually is if you are outside of Europe), you can send us a check in US Dollar, drawn on a US bank; the fee then is approximately $ 75,- (depending on exchange rates).
Since accommodation in the castle is limited and we are not able to reassign your place to another student on short notice, the charge for withdrawal less than three weeks before the start of the school is 15% of the quarterly school fee (Euro 225,-).
If you’re interested in applying for The Missing Link, you can find the application form here:
TML Application Form:
Bible Department / YWAM
Phone: (+49) 8248-12237/39
Fax: (+49) 8248-12241